Was Tinder down? ute back: Tinder are a location-based social look mobile application tha

Final changed a moment in the past: Tinder is actually a location-based social browse mobile app that facilitates telecommunications between collectively curious customers, allowing paired users to talk. The app is actually mostly utilized as a dating app.

No problems detected at Tinder

Tinder problems in the past a day

At the moment, wen’t identified any dilemmas at Tinder. Are you currently experiencing problems or an outage? Create a note for the opinions point!

Most Stated Problems:

all I’m claiming are check in on tinder check out the 27 to 37 age group alcoholic junkie girls w 2 various baby daddies and a job dealing with highest schoolers and crackheads at a jack in the box this is exactly for you personally 1 woman “men” enjoy runs out, your daily life will ending, don’t waste they in one ***

cosmo ‘acab’ bone (@cosmob0nes) reported 9 several hours ago

Why do boys on tinder maintain informing me personally I ‘look like challenge’

Ulysses Spam (@peedintheshower) reported 9 hours ago

Tinder females wish someone to feel mean in their mind. Problem is, I’m a pretty nice chap,

quentin (@quentinhoooo) reported 12 several hours ago

My tinder was busted for days I’m weeping

emily (@manuelHighlife) reported 14 several hours back

@ShouldBeRichard @Tinder Binaryunlock on Instagram assists you to fix your bank account

(???`) (@narrownostrils) reported 14 many hours before

not on tinder seeking hook ups but im on tinder wanting someone to correct my rubbish discretion

“allie” 2.0 (@lactaidlover888) reported 15 days ago

I do believe it may be the best thing that i’m prohibited from tinder bc the past opportunity i caved in and redownloaded a random dude superliked me personally then i proceeded what i think at the time is ideal big date of my life and then I managed to get my personal heart-broken over repeatedly for a year

Chris (@BodakBoca) reported 15 time ago

@JohnnyNeff Gay guys. All that you perform are crash trucks and swipe leftover on Tinder.

sad bih (@brutalfvck) reported 16 hours back

spoke to sum guy on tinder for two several hours and i’m confident i’m in love. beginning to thought i’m the difficulty ??

vinny (@pabstbluemeg) reported 17 time before

really does tinder discover they’ve got the worst software style ever before or manage they just imagine enjoy it doesn’t freeze every 4 minutes

@DOMOCAPITAL No, but because Tinder doesn’t has liquidity issues.

Wade (@SassyRedpants) reported 17 time before

I’ll make a tinder In my visibility it has “I ACTUALLY DO HAVE NO SUPERSTAR BATTLES LEGO DESIGNS” “I DISLIKE MAPLE SYRUP” “YOU WILL FIND NEVER DIED IN A FAKE vehicles CRASH” When you get why I stated this keep in mind Everyone loves you

Crewshul? (@Crewshul) reported 18 hours ago

i placed on like 20 jobs smashed and girl whos erased their tinder 100 period i extremely like anytime she comes back got operating lol

G?? (@kinkylittlepea1) reported 18 days ago

Question for on line SWers: manage creators typically have an agreement for functioning w non specialist collaborators? sample tinder dates that “want to help make content” in that case precisely what do your generally put on they? I want to generate one so I can make money from my slutty article vaccine period

cowboy small (@arloschneider) reported 18 days ago

kollin with a k try a man i matched with on tinder freshman season just who i produced observe oh hello beside me in my own dormitory place for fifteen minutes before recognizing he searched exactly like the son I would only split up with so i generated my personal roommate query your to exit but he leftover their sweatshirt

chichikk (@ChichikkWow) reported 19 time ago

I can’t do tinder any longer I simply want to satisfy individuals while working inside my garden shop task which drops in love with myself like i’m in a florist AU on Ao3

?conn? (@connkavanaghxo) reported 19 hrs ago

the amount of period i’ve lied to men on tinder stating I found myself concentrating on university projects when i’m actually lying-in sleep ingesting my body weight in items

Anaid??? (@cheekennoogets) reported 21 hrs ago

My ex unrivaled with me on tinder these days. implies he’s at long last shifting, he’s at long last dating again. He shouldn’t will feel delighted as he left me very damaged.

toradora the explorer (@baileyzindel) reported 21 hrs ago

I do want to render a tinder visibility just therefore I can put my bio as “aromantic but perhaps you can correct me”

Miguel17_SexyMF (@Miguel17_IDGAF) reported 23 several hours in the past

You will find a glitch on Tinder any time you added the biography “I managed to get a Big ****” it’ll complement you with a lot of babes. Like legit they should fix that ??

WazzaTheWasp?? (@WarrenHobbs88) reported 23 many hours back

@J4CKMULL we observe that tinder premium try working

pitboy (@MRD4LE) reported 23 several hours ago

The catboy image of pitbull has not yet made my personal tinder increase fits I do believe this thing try broken

KAS?Y (@bitpixi) reported 23 many hours in the past

Anytime Duncan ended up being employed and mightn’t pick a programming solution on StackOverflow, he’d get my personal Tinder, right-swipe on all of the engineers to inquire about they and would get the response more quickly than he would asking his buddies. This is why you employ a woman’s reply-guys on the net.

an (@an57617937) reported yesterday

CENTER KINDA CRACKED through OLD MAN ON TINDER SADGE

Somethingn’t working?

Kindly let us know what problems you will be having with Tinder:

• On Line Services
  • App Crashing
  • Microtransactions
  • Problems

Thank-you for your report! For those who have any advice or frustrations you would like to display, be sure to set a message in opinions section!

Write a comment